TSB Bank Limited - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Who are you?
We’re looking for an exceptional IT professional to join our Technology Services team as a IT Systems Engineer on a permanent full-time basis. If you have a proven track record for problem solving in a customer centric environment and are looking for the opportunity to join a forward-thinking, dynamic and innovative organisation, then this could be the role for you!
As Systems Engineer, you’ll be part of collaborative team responsible for adding value to our business through technology. Working closely with the IT Infrastructure Manager, you’ll be responsible for providing a robust and reliable platform for the delivery of in house developed and third-party applications
Your availability and integrity are paramount, as you’ll take responsibility to ensure these critical services are always operational. Your ability to see the “big picture” and offer suggestions will be highly valued, as you assist and contribute to the strategic direction of the TSB’s platforms, systems and services.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years' experience in application support, engineering and other operational roles
- The ability to collaborate and work successfully as part of a technical team
- Proven expertise including installation, administration, configuration, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, monitoring, and security procedures
- Experience in managing public and private cloud environments, including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Experience in managing Kubernetes or other container orchestration systems
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools such as Chef, Terraform or Ansible would be advantageous
- Experience in mission critical enterprise environments
- Broad IT knowledge with a sound understanding of architecture principles across infrastructure platforms, security, data, integration and applications layers
- Experience working within the banking or financial services industry would be of significant advantage
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self… Apply now!
Applications close: 5pm Wednesday 28th August 2019