TSB Bank Limited - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Who are you?
We’re on the lookout for a highly motivated, pragmatic and capable individual to build on our success and lead a dynamic team, in the newly created role of IT Infrastructure Manager. You will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, demonstrates high attention to detail and can build open and trusted relationships with ease.
Taking ownership of our core platforms, you’ll ensure that all critical applications can be delivered internally and externally on a 24/7 basis. You will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge of enterprise infrastructure, networking, security, business continuity planning and IT service management to deliver rock solid IT systems for TSB staff and customers.
You will be part of a collaborative technology function responsible for adding value to our business and assisting to deliver on our customer service promise through the practical use of technology and data. The key attributes we’ll be looking for include:
- 10+ years’ experience managing IT teams, preferably in a real-time environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management or related discipline
- Broad IT experience with a sound understanding of architecture principles across infrastructure platforms, security, networking, data, integration and applications layers
- Familiarity the design and implementation of technology solutions to support high-availability of applications and disaster recovery of technology platforms
- Perceptive people leadership and stakeholder management capabilities
- Excellent understanding of project management principles including planning or managing major system implementations and migration projects
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!
Applications close: Sunday 25th August