TSB Bank Limited - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Who are you?
We’re looking for a dynamic IT professional to join our Technology Services team as a Test Automation Analyst. If you have experience in quality assurance, have worked with test automation tools and are looking to join a tight-knit team that is innovative and forward thinking, this could be the role for you.
As a Test Automation Analyst, your role includes:
- Ensuring quality assurance and testing standards are defined and meet bank requirements, using an automation-first approach.
- You’ll contribute to the Bank’s availability targets by ensuring thorough testing practices and deployment of changes are maintained across the Bank’s systems.
- Work with the Product Owner to contribute to user requirements, prototypes and design specifications with a focus on quality standards, and ensure customer impacts and backout plans have been considered.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- 4+ years’ experience in a test analyst position, with 3 years’ experience using Test Automation tools in Agile, cross-functional teams
- A working knowledge of Java-based implementations of web application and API test automation tools, such as Selenium Web Driver, SoapUI & ReadyAPI suite
- Practical understanding of common web-based attack vectors and testing to avoid common security pitfalls (XSS, SQL injection...)
- Familiarity with Eclipse IDE and xUnit testing frameworks
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- IQSTB qualified preferable
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
Our commitment to our people has also been recognised by the HR Institute of New Zealand, after taking home the Workplace Engagement Programme of the Year award in 2017.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!
Applications close: 22/03/2019