TSB Bank Limited - South Taranaki - Taranaki
Who are you?
We are looking for a talented, detail-oriented individual to join our Hawera Branch as a Customer Service Representative on a 10month fixed term basis. Someone who thrives in a challenging fast-paced environment, while delivering exceptional customer service and enjoys the challenge of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
If you love helping customers and have a flair for providing exceptional customer service, then this role could be exactly what you are looking for.
As the first point of call for our customers you’ll be confident, have a professional manner and positive outlook. The role will range from cash handling to general support duties and helping our customers with their day-to-day banking enquiries.
We’re looking for someone with:
- At least one years’ experience in a sales or customer service position - preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Proven sales and cash handling abilities
- Great communication skills
- A warm personality and a ‘can do’ service attitude
- A systematic, organised approach to work
- Well-developed computer skills
- To be a change agent – someone who thrives in a fast – paced environment and actively accepts, embeds and reinforces continuous change
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
Our commitment to our people has also been recognised by the HR Institute of New Zealand, after taking home the Workplace Engagement Programme of the Year award in 2017.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!
Applications close: Sunday 17th March 2019