TSB Bank Limited - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Who are you?
We’re looking for an experienced Risk professional with strong business acumen to join our team as Head of Credit Risk. Working closely with, and reporting directly to the General Manager Risk, this role centres on organisation wide, integrated, effective and efficient management of credit risk facing TSB.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for:
- Establishing or enhancing Risk management structures, processes, policies and reporting protocols consistent with the Board risk appetite, metrics and policy;
- Ensuring relevant areas of credit risk are identified, monitored, measured and managed;
- Managing credit decisions, delegations and supporting the development of credit capability throughout the organisation;
- Providing information, support and advice on all matters relating to credit risk to the General Manager, Risk.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Commerce, Business, Law, Accounting or a related discipline; or
- At least 10 years in a senior banking role including at least 5 years’ experience in a Senior Credit Risk management role;
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- A pragmatic, proactive, positive and collaborative working style
- Team player qualities and a strong work ethic
- A right-first-time commitment to quality
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
Our commitment to our people has also been recognised by the HR Institute of New Zealand, after taking home the Workplace Engagement Programme of the Year award in 2017.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!
Applications close: Wednesday, 23rd January 2019.