TSB - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Who are you?
We’re looking for a driven, self-starter. Someone who thrives in a challenging fast-paced environment, who demonstrates high attention to detail while delivering exceptional customer service.
As the first point of call for our customers you’ll be confident, have a professional manner and positive outlook. Your continuous commitment towards putting the needs of our customers first will set you apart from the rest, and your ability to use initiative and self-manage when required will be second to none. If you are wanting to start a career in banking, then this could be just the opportunity for you. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm.
To succeed in this role you’ll need:
- At least one years’ experience in a sales or customer service position - preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Proven sales ability
- Cash handling experience would be preferable, but not essential
- Great communication skills
- High level computer skills
- A systematic, organised approach to work
- A “can do” service attitude
- To be a change agent - someone who thrives in a fast paced changing environment and actively accepts, embeds and reinforces continuous change
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
Our commitment to our people has also been recognised by the HR Institute of New Zealand, after taking home the Workplace Engagement Programme of the Year award in 2017.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!
Applications close 07 Jan 2019