TSB Bank Limited - South Taranaki - Taranaki
Who are you?
We’re looking for a driven, self-starter to join our talented Hawera team as a Lending Consultant. If you’re an experienced, successful and ambitious banking professional, one who thrives off providing exceptional customer service, this role could be exactly what you’re looking for.
As a Lending Consultant you’ll work with our customers, helping them achieve their financial goals while building lasting, valuable relationships. This will range from the protection of their assets to helping them with their home lending needs, as well as facilitating and managing their day-to-day banking needs - all the things that go into ensuring our customers receive the service they expect and deserve.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Previous experience within the Banking and financial services industry
- Previous experience with home lending preferable
- A customer centric approach to business
- Proven sales performer
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- A warm, outgoing personality and a ‘can do’ service attitude
- A systematic, organised approach to work
- To be a change agent- someone who thrives in a fast paced changing environment and actively accepts, embeds and reinforces continuous change
This is an exciting opportunity to join a close team environment; perfect for someone with the same values and looking for a different experience in the banking industry.
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
Our commitment to our people has also been recognised by the HR Institute of New Zealand, after taking home the Workplace Engagement Programme of the Year award in 2017.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!
Applications close 5pm Monday 14th January 2019