TSB - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Who are you?
We are seeking an enthusiastic, very organised individual to join our talented Marketing team in the newly created role of Marketing Assistant on a full time, permanent basis. In this role, you’ll actively support the General Manager as well as brand, communications, digital and product teams within marketing.
Working closely across these functions, your role will include various administrative tasks, running the logistics of the marketing team and getting involved a wide range of projects – no two days will be the same!
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- Exceptional multi-tasking, planning and organisation skills including prioritisation, execution and effective time management capabilities
- General understanding of marketing principles including the functions of brand, product, sponsorship and media and the ability to see the wider organisational implications of marketing activities
- The ability to self-manage and adapt to change, solving problems as they arise
- Proficient interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft, Intranet and Outlook applications
- A customer centric approach, pragmatic working style and results driven focus
- Previous experience working within a corporate environment
- A can do, collaborative nature with the ability to build relationships quicky
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
Our commitment to our people has also been recognised by the HR Institute of New Zealand, after taking home the Workplace Engagement Programme of the Year award in 2017.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!