TSB Bank Limited - Central Auckland - Auckland
Who are you?
We have the unique opportunity for a driven, self-starter to join our talented Marketing team as Product Specialist. This is a multi-faceted role with exposure to all aspects of the Bank’s product portfolio, responsible for managing product representation around the business and where applicable, take the lead to instigate new feature development.
As the Product Specialist, you’ll develop and maintain an overview of our market competitiveness and become a technical expert across the product set. Working closely with sales and service channels to resolve and action product related queries, with a focus on upskilling and feeding into knowledge development.
Day to day you’ll ensure the product related processes and business rules are fit for purpose and being delivered to, providing cross functional support to the Product Managers and wider team, to assist in the delivering product outcomes and shared objectives. The key skills and attributes we will be looking out for include:
- Ideally at least 2 years’ experience in product management or in-depth banking experience within a customer services type role
- Exceptional multi-tasking, planning and organisation skills including prioritisation, execution and effective time management capabilities
- Excellent relationship building and communication capabilities
- A positive, upbeat nature and ‘customer centric’ approach
- Understanding of process design and delivery would be beneficial
- To be diligent and detail oriented, with the ability to work in an environment with multiple and changing priorities
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
Our commitment to our people has also been recognised by the HR Institute of New Zealand, after taking home the Workplace Engagement Programme of the Year award in 2017.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!