TSB Bank Limited - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Who are you?
We are seeking a self-motivated, tactical expert to join our dynamic marketing team as Product Pricing Manager for a 3 month, fixed-term period. Working alongside product owners and developers, you’ll champion a collaborative approach to establish and maintain pricing models across portfolios with the opportunity to engage across functions.
The key initial focus of this newly created role is to develop pricing models to support short term and long term pricing strategies and recommendations across the TSB product portfolio, with the initial focus on Term Lending products.
This is a hands-on role, responsible for ensuring the consistency of analysis, increasing the overall commercial focus, leveraging existing internal approaches as applicable and providing more informed and balanced business decisions regarding price changes in market. Where needed, you’ll assist across the product set, supporting the delivery of operational outcomes.
Ideally you’ll have worked for a similar organisation undertaking pricing modelling work and bring the right blend of commercial, modelling and product knowledge to the roll.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Management or equivalent experience
- In depth knowledge of Financial analysis and pricing management
- Experience in building pricing models that combine volume, customer/account and margin
- Initiative in facilitating, and the ability to work interactively with key stakeholders
- Quality decision making and creative problem-solving capabilities
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- To be proactive, detail-oriented and support a positive culture and work environment
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
Our commitment to our people has also been recognised by the HR Institute of New Zealand, after taking home the Workplace Engagement Programme of the Year award in 2017.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!