TSB Bank Limited - Central Auckland - Auckland
Who are you?
We're looking for a knowledgeable and highly motivated professional to join our innovative cross functional product team, as Product Manager, Everyday Banking Lead. In this position, you’ll be instrumental in contributing to new product development, managing portfolios and implementation whilst aligning customer needs to business strategy.
This role provides the opportunity to collaborate, working directly with the Head of Product and broader team, you’ll take ownership of core products including those within customers wallets and on their phones, working across credit and debit cards, transaction accounts, billing and payments to shape and execute industry leading customer solutions; supporting across the product set when needed.
As the Product Manager, Everyday Banking Lead, you’ll be responsible for developing the everyday banking product road map, driving and maintain relevant transactional banking products across Residential, Business and Agri customers and utilising predictive modelling to provide actionable future insights.
This role plays a key part in championing our customers everyday banking experience through the effective use of internal and external communication while ensuring the awareness, adoption and uptake of new and innovative digital experiences.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 5-10 years’ experience in a Product Management or similar role with demonstrated knowledge in the financial services, payments, digital, telco, insurance or energy sectors
- Ideally a strong understanding of customer led design and CX
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management or related discipline
- The aptitude to see the wider organisational implications of product and customer experience activities, while thinking critically and creatively
- A pro-active, one team approach and strong commercial acumen
- Highly developed relationship management skills, and the ability to effectively communicate across teams and functions
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
Our commitment to our people has also been recognised by the HR Institute of New Zealand, after taking home the Workplace Engagement Programme of the Year award in 2017.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!
Applications close: 11 January 2019