TSB Bank Limited - Central Auckland - Auckland
Who are you?
As the Senior Product Manager, Term Products and Savings Lead, you’ll be responsible for supporting customers as they make significant financial decisions in their lives, from purchasing their first home, to buying an investment property or managing their life savings. We’ve combined these ‘big event’ products into one group enabling a consistent approach to how we price, manage and develop these products for our customers.
At TSB we run a cross functional team, meaning you’ll have the unique opportunity to work transversely throughout the product portfolio. In this role, you’ll take the lead on products encompassing term deposits and savings, while helping as needed across the product set, to ensure the delivery of truly collaborative outcomes that establish the best possible solutions for our customers, and simultaneously achieve volume and margin target objectives.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have sound comprehension of customer led design and customer experience as applied across product development working practices, with and interest in technology and digital platforms as well as the proven ability to build rapport and strong working relationships across functional business units. In line with this, you’ll have:
- 8+ years’ experience working within the Banking/Insurance/Telco/SAAS or Energy sector with knowledge of products and services
- Product Management including Product Life-Cycle Management and New Product Development, specifically within Home loan or business lending.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in management or related discipline
- The knowledge and business acumen to provide governance, accurate insights and support into term and savings related product fees
- The dexterity to develop, shape and execute strategies for maturity management of term products, working with and managing stakeholders across the business
- A systematic, one team mindset and the drive for continuous improvement
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
Our commitment to our people has also been recognised by the HR Institute of New Zealand, after taking home the Workplace Engagement Programme of the Year award in 2017.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!