TSB Bank Limited - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Who are you?
We’re looking for an Innovative professional with an enquiring mind that enjoys digging into data and searching for loopholes in our processes and gaps in our systems.
You will need:
- The ability to think on your feet and outside of the box
- The ability to work unsupervised at a professional standard
- The ability to work with a range of people with varying skills
- The ability to understand the “big picture” while focussing on the detail
- A proven understanding of enterprise risk management frameworks and the role of assurance and attestation functions within them
- A proven analytical ability and a talent for identifying emerging risks
What you will do?
You will assist the outsourced provider of third line assurance at the Bank in providing independent assurance on the design, appropriateness, effectiveness and adequacy of the different risk frameworks across governance, risk management and internal controls.
Your focus as third line will be on:
- Assisting the Outsourced Internal Audit Provider in developing and delivering the Annual Audit Plan
- Leading, conducting, reporting and monitoring of the on-site internal audit reviews within the Bank’s retail network
- Undertaking the monitoring, validating, managing and reporting on all outstanding Internal Audit, External Audit and other Independent Review actions
- Assisting the Outsourced Internal Audit Provider in coordinating activities and providing information required by that provider to conduct its audit activities
- Implement and execute line two assurance processes in accordance with the assurance roadmap
Who are we?
We’re TSB: 100% New Zealand owned and independent - with a 166 year history of putting our customers’ first. We’re proud of being New Zealand owned, and of our ‘customer first’ approach – and we’re looking for an individual that values customer service just as much as we do.
We pride ourselves on our positive working environment and of our commitment to not only our customers, but our people too.
And with our collective commitment towards living our values – Integrity, One Team, Keep it Simple, People First and Innovation; we’ve just won the 2017 HRINZ Award for Workplace Engagement Programme of the Year, highlighting TSB as an enjoyable and rewarding place to work.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!
Application close 5pm Monday 22nd January 2018