TSB Bank Limited - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Who are you?
We’re on the lookout for a dynamic Learning Specialist to join our New Plymouth based Capability and Performance team, on a full time permanent basis. You will be a part of the wider Customer Sales and Service department, joining a tight-knit team who are dedicated to being innovative and forward thinking.
We are looking for a driven, self-starter for this fast paced role. You will be an experienced Instructional Designer, undertaking Learning Needs Analysis along with scoping, developing and designing impactful blended learning solutions.
If this sounds like you but you live outside the Taranaki region, we’ll even help you make the move - providing a relocation package for the right candidate.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Preferred 5 years’ experience in Instructional Design (Learning)
- Exposure to eLearning design and development
- Experienced with both stakeholder and change management
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to connect and influence people across all levels of the business
- A stand out attitude – the ability to inspire and motivate
- To be a change agent- someone who thrives in a fast paced changing environment and actively accepts, embeds and reinforces continuous change
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
Our commitment to our people has also been recognised by the HR Institute of New Zealand, after taking home the Workplace Engagement Programme of the Year award in 2017.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!
Applications close 5pm Monday 22 January 2018