Kauri Cliffs - Kerikeri - Northland
Set on 6,500 acres in the Bay of Islands, Northland, New Zealand, The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs affords spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and overlooks our championship golf course. The beautiful panoramic view encompasses Cape Brett, the famous “hole in the rock” and the Cavalli Islands. It’s a beautiful part of the world to work in.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Kitchenhand to join our team at Kauri Cliffs. It’s a busy time, peak summer season has arrived so you will have boundless energy, a winning personality and can - do attitude.
- keep the kitchen clean and complete daily tasks as per cleaning roster
- wash up of all pots, pans and dishes/dining ware
- basic food preparation & storing of delivery’s as required by shift leader
- ensure health, safety and hygiene is maintained at the highest possible level.
- have sound knowledge of all areas of the kitchen
- have the ability to think on your feet as we have many guest requests and menu changes each day
- be flexible,timely and can adapt to changing demands
If you think you have what it takes to work in a high pressure environment, love working as a team then this could be an ideal job over the summer.
You will need a current driving license plus be eligible to work in New Zealand. Please apply by submitting a CV application.