TSB Bank Limited - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Who are you?
We’re on the lookout for a legal superstar to join TSB’s Office of the CEO team. Reporting to the Chief of Staff & General Counsel, this exciting new position will have a key role in managing legal affairs across the organisation.
This is a great role for an in-house lawyer looking for their next challenge in an environment with lots of autonomy and scope to make your mark, or a private sector lawyer that is eager to make the transition into the world of in-house.
You’ll work collaboratively as part of a dynamic team and engage with key stakeholders across all functions, establishing strong business relationships whilst supporting the wider organisation.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and delivering strategic and tactical legal initiatives
- Providing legal advice, support and direction to the wider organisation
- Managing TSB’s legal budget and external legal relationships
To succeed in this role, it would be an advantage if you have:
- 5+ years in a legal field
- Broad technical experience and a proven ability to adapt to a wide-ranging set of legal matters
- Pro-active, positive and collaborative working style
- Exceptional communication skills and a proven ability to influence
- Strong ability to grow relationships across a wide range of teams
Ultimately, we are looking for the right fit for the team and the organisation, and this will be a key consideration in selecting the final candidate.
We welcome a diverse set of applicants and are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements.
Who are we?
We’re a 100% New Zealand owned bank which cares about profit for purpose. By working at TSB your contribution directly benefits New Zealanders because the Bank is focussed on doing what’s right for our people, customers and communities.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
Our commitment to our people has also been recognised as we’ve won the 2019 Consumer NZ People’s Choice Award for Banking four years in a row and the 2019 KPMG New Zealand Customer Experience Excellence Award.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!
Closing date: Friday 24th January