Otago Polytechnic - Dunedin City - Otago
At Otago Polytechnic, we know that our people make a better world. Our sector is going through significant change over the coming years, and a key focus of Otago Polytechnic is remaining the best Polytechnic in the country. As a People Capability Partner you will work as part of our People and Culture Team to support our staff to continue to become the best that they can.
You will lead, design and deliver learning and capability building initiatives that align with our capability framework, and help our staff to achieve OP’s strategic objectives and ensure continuous improvement, quality and excellence. You will use a business partnering approach to identify development needs across the organisation, and develop and deliver best practice solutions to meet those needs.
You will have a range of skills including:
- A proven track record of success in staff capability building and development
- Experience in modern workplace learning practice and designing a diverse range of learning and development solutions for all staff
- Proven capability in leadership development and supporting change readiness
- Proven ability to analyse trends
- Experience working with leaders and staff to identify development needs, and solutions to meet them.
- The ability to engage with, coach, and motivate others
- Excellent communication skills, solution orientated and learner-centred approach
If you want to help develop our staff to deliver the best possible learner and staff experience contact us today!
This is a full-time role however part-time opportunities can be discussed with the right candidate. For a position description or to apply please visit our website. For further information please contact Laura Warren, 0800 762 786 or email@example.com
Applications close 5pm Thursday 28 November 2019