Talleys - Nelson City - Nelson/Marlborough
We are looking for Reception / Office Administartor to provide support to our Management, Sales and Administration Teams.
Key Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Assisting with coordinating & processing of committing for our creditor invoices
- Responsible for all scanning, filing and archiving for our creditor invoices
- Back-up accounts receivable; raising invoices, chasing outstanding debt and printing statements.
General Office Administration:
- Reception Cover: receiving calls, taking messages, welcoming visitors, setting up the boardroom for meetings.
- General Office Support: Support staff, photocopying, scanning, data entry, shredding and archiving.
- Other: Running errands, loading and emptying the dishwasher, keeping the reception area tidy.
The following skills and attributes are essential:
- It's essential that you have a positive attitude, excellent customer service and reception skills
- Competent using Microsoft office
- Self-starter who shows initiative and reliability
- Willingness to learn and ultimately take ownership of a variety of assigned tasks.
- Able to communicate well with others
- Full drivers’ licence is an advantage.
This is a full-time permanent position Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa.
Applications close Friday the 1st of Novemeber, all CVs are to be accompanied with a cover letter and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 01 Nov 2019