Christchurch Casinos - Christchurch City - Canterbury
If you are fun, energetic and customer focused with a strong customer service background then we are looking for you to join our Cage & Customer Services Team!
Our Cashier Hosts are well presented, have a professional manner and are dedicated to making first impressions last by ensuring our customer’s enjoyment comes first. As a Cashier Host, you will be our Customer’s point of contact for any Customer Service queries, assisting customers with memberships and resolving any challenges. In addition to this you will also be responsible for performing all monetary Cashier transactions with a high degree of accuracy and balancing of cash floats.
You will also need to be reliable, flexible and available to work nights and weekends.
There are so many great reasons to come and work for us, a fast paced environment, great people and of course the development opportunities and challenges that can only be found in a large, multi-outlet operation.
Christchurch Casino is committed to its staff; and we have a jackpot of benefits to offer you:
- Great career opportunity
- On-job training and development
- Free, scrumptious meals on shift
- Paid meal breaks
- Free uniform provided & laundered regularly
- Free shuttle home between 00:15 – 06:15
- Subsidised medical insurance after the 1st year of employment
- A fun social club
- Discounted car parking
As this is a licensed position within Christchurch Casino which requires a Certificate of Approval you will need to meet the following criteria:
- NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Or hold a current open work permit valid for at least 12 months (if you have a holiday, student or closed working visa we are unable to consider your application)
- Be 20 years of age or over
- Have a clean police record
- Please note, if you have spent 6 months or more in a country other than NZ in the last 5 years, a translated Police Clearance Certificate from that country will be required.
If you want to work with an amazing team in one of best venues in Christchurch APPLY NOW!
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application
Applications close 30 Oct 2019