Otago Polytechnic - Dunedin City - Otago
Fulltime, Fixed term for 12 months
Otago Polytechnic is looking for a full time experienced Data Warehouse Developer to join our Performance Improvement team to support organisational performance through the application of business intelligence, and the implementation of appropriate solutions that will underpin transformational business change.
- 5+ years dedicated Data Warehouse Development experience, dominantly focused on the Microsoft stack SSIS or Wherescape Red/SSRS/SSAS
- Expert with the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSRS/SSIS/SSAS)
- Expert with ETL Tools - Wherescape Red and SSIS
- Expert with RDBMS - SQL Server
- Exceptional dimensional modelling and data warehouse design, analysis and support skills
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and optimisation capabilities
- Experienced in addressing customer queries regarding data integrity and technical issues.
- Adept at keeping pace with the leading edge of business intelligence-related research, issues and technology
Our preferred candidate will be a highly organised, customer-focused person who is looking for a challenging role in the facilitation of organisational excellence through the development and maintenance of a robust and sustainable data warehouse.
This person will have exceptional technical and intelligence development skills. They will be a positive team player that works well under pressure, and is able to work with various internal customers.
If you have a passion for helping organisations realise the value of Business Intelligence through Data Warehouse optimisation, have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and superb written and verbal communication skills, then please apply!
For a position description, or to apply visit our website. For specific information contact Gayle Reihana, 0800 762 786 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 25th October 2019.