Totally Tourism - Te Anau - Southland
The team at Mitre Peak Cruises are looking for an Office /Customer Service Assistant to join our friendly team for the busy summer season.
The following are key responsibilities:
- Deal with all customer enquiries with a professional and efficient manner
- Take phone and email reservations
- Ensure the daily office operations run smoothly
- Effective and professional Maritime radio communications
The following are key attributes:
- A passion for the tourism industry
- Atleast one year of previous customer service experience, preferably in the New Zealand tourism industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High standard of accuracy with great attention to detail
- The ability to multi task and work in a busy environment
- Previous experience in a maritime environment is advantageous
- Previous experience in Microsoft Applications (outlook, excel and word)
As the successful candidate you will be on a 10 day on 4 day off or 9 day on 5 day off roster which gives you plenty of time on your weekend to explore beautiful New Zealand.
Your accommodation in Milford will be provided.
If you have a desire to further your career in the tourism industry and spend your summer in one of the most beautiful places in New Zealand, then this is the role for you!