McKay Limited - Whangarei - Northland
McKay is a dynamic, growing and highly successful electrical engineering and electrical maintenance service company with over 380 employees and branches in Whangarei, Auckland, Hamilton, Bay of Plenty and in Connecticut (USA). It is 100% New Zealand owned with a proud history spanning 80 years.
As a result of growth and increasing demand, an Electrical Engineer is required for our existing design and engineering team, based in Whangarei. This will involve you working in a number of diverse, exciting, small and large scale projects for New Zealand and overseas clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be focused on the detail, and will be thorough in your delivery of engineered solutions,.
- Be a fast learner
- Be able to work in a team environment with a wide variety of engineers, technicians, and project managers.
- Be flexible, and able to adapt quickly to different customer expectations.
- Be able to deliver innovative solutions to problems.
In addition to these attributes you will be prepared to work away from home to commission your projects and provide technical support to our clients.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a self starter
- Be able to manage your workload effectively
- Be proactive
You will have a degree in electrical engineering. Consideration will be given to suitably experienced engineers with an alternative degree or NZCE equivalent.
If you wish to apply for this position then please complete the application form and submit online through this site with your CV, covering letter and any supporting documentation.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand either as a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or have a work permit.
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application