Manuka Health - Kerikeri - Northland
Manuka Health is made up of a growing team of specialists (about 1.5 billion bees and 150 humans), who are dedicated to crafting and nurturing the rare and unique properties of natural bee products.
This is a great opportunity to work for a great companyand be part of a success story.
We are looking for experienced beekeepers to join our beekeeping operations based in Kerikeri. Are you looking for a position that will challenge you to use your ability, experience and skills to produce the highest yielding and quality honey? Then we are looking for you!
Our ideal beekeepers will have the following attributes and skills:
- The want and drive to create strong and healthy hives,
- A minimum of 3 years beekeeping experience, ideally in a commercial company,
- Willingness to get “stuck in” immediately and fill all beekeeping requirements,
- Attention to detail and reputation of doing it right the first time,
- Efficient team player with common sense and strong communication,
- Physically strong and fit and energetic
- Confident off road driving skills and a clean drivers licence
- Class 2 HT Licence would be an advantage,
- Be prepared to work the hours that are required during the busy beekeeping season
- Above all, an ability to be the best beekeeper you can
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive remuneration based on attitude and experience,
- The opportunity to join a great company,
- Small team environment and recognition for job well done,
- Working with great people who are passionate about growing a successful beekeeping operation.
Ready for a change? Apply now with your CV and cover letter.