Heritage Lifecare Limited - Greymouth - West Coast
An exciting opportunity to join our dedicated team as a Full-time Clinical Services Manager, has arisen at Granger Lifecare, Greymouth.
We are Heritage
At Heritage Lifecare, we provide residential aged care services and facilities throughout New Zealand to over 2,500 people. As a trusted aged care provider, our successful growth has stemmed from the ability to nurture and grow environments that feel like home – promoting inclusion, interaction and strong community values. Respecting individuals, both residents and staff, is the foundation stone on which Heritage Lifecare has been built.
Why work anywhere else
Granger Lifecare is a 70-bed care home and hospital located in the west coast town of Greymouth. The area has stunning rugged scenery and is close to beaches, lakes, walkways and mountains – making it a great place to work, live and raise a family. It is an attractive lifestyle, with affordable housing in welcoming family-friendly communities, and many great amenities - including schools and recreational facilities. Why would you want to work anywhere else?
Our Clinical Services Manager will work closely with the Care Home Manager and is responsible for providing and monitoring clinical individualised care to our residents ensuring the highest standards are maintained at Granger Lifecare. We only want the best for our clients, which is why we are seeking an empathetic, caring professional. This is an opportunity to work in an environment where we value career pathways and positive work ethics.
Applicants should have the following:
- Provide best practice in clinical leadership for our staff
- Deliver continuous quality improvement and best practice
- Co-ordinate services with allied health professionals
- Be an enthusiastic and passionate team player
- From time to time you may be required to relieve as a Registered Nurse to ensure that the Facility has the appropriate level of clinical cover
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience in leading and managing staff
- Substantial experience in the aged care facility
- 3-4 years post registration experience
- The skills and experience to lead, direct and continually evaluate the clinical services within the facility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound management, analytical and decision-making skills
- Must be InterRai trained
- Knowledge of the health and disability sector standards and the ability to manage a robust quality system
- Excellent time management skills
If you want to work for one of New Zealand’s largest and most progressive aged care employers, we would like to hear from you.
We review applications once received. Hence, interviews could take place before the closing date of this advertisement. If this role appeals to you, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible to increase your chance of an interview.