Port Nelson Ltd - Nelson City - Nelson/Marlborough
Fixed Term Contract - 8 months
As part of our QuayConnect initiative Port Nelson Ltd is seeking applications from enthusiastic, self-motivated Forklift Operators to work in our Nelson based warehouse.
We have two fixed term, full time positions available on our morning and afternoon shift. The normal hours for the morning shift being 6.30am to 3.00pm and the afternoon shift 2.30pm to 11.00pm.
The fixed term will be for 8 months commencing late July.
To be considered you’ll be:
- experienced forklift operator with current certification
- fully focused on safe work practices and care of cargo
- have an understanding of inventory and stock control
- pro-active and able to work unsupervised, and
- physically fit and a team player
This is a great opportunity to have your top notch skills rewarded with a competitive remuneration package.
It will also require you to demonstrate our ASPIRE values – accountability, safety, passion, integrity/honesty, respect and excellence.
We operate a drug and alcohol testing programme.
Please indicate your preference for either the morning or afternoon shift on your application.
Applications close 14 Jul 2019