Hydraulink Hose and Fittings - Sydney City - New South Wales
Get yourself on the road to more!
Whatever you do you're a bit of a petrol head and you’ll be in your element in this role, applying your proven automotive or mechanical skills to deliver a high quality install, repair and maintenance service to a diverse range of customers.
And while you’re great on the tools, you’ll also be just as great with people – a natural relationship builder who can earn trust and develop both existing and new business opportunities.
At heart you will have a passion for providing exceptional customer service, have an eye for detail and have strong time management capabilities. You are also not afraid to stretch yourself to do a little new business development.
You could be a fitter welder looking for a change of direction or a "tradie" stuck in a workshop wanting an opportunity to get out and do more. Whoever you are, at your core, you are a natural with machines and love to get them working.
So to recap:
- Hose Experience preferable
- Essential are strong fitting, welding and general mechanical skills
- The ability to complete multi-product hydraulic installations for major accounts
- The capacity to also provide a professional rapid response breakdown service
- A willingness to build and maintain customer relationships
- The ability to self-manage and to self-motivate
- Advanced level fluency in English (read/write/speak)
- The ability and willingness to undertake on call work.
Hydraulink – considering the line of work you’re in it’s a name that won’t be new to you. But the opportunities Hydraulink can offer you, well, that's a different story altogether.
We’re famous for our ability to get customers up and running, on the job and on the road as fast as possible…and you’ll be surprised how we can do the same for your career if you want.
So if you’re ready to step up to better things with a respected industry leader, we think the answer is in this role.
NOTE: Applicants must a valid Australian Work Permit as well as a current driver licence. A pre-employment medical (incl. drug and alcohol screen) & criminal record check is part of our recruitment process.
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application
Applications close 27 Jun 2019