TSB Bank Limited - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Who are you?
We're looking for an influential, passionate and pragmatic Business Partner to join our close-knit People & Culture division in this New Plymouth based role. This is an exciting opportunity for you to utilise your expertise and partner with people leaders, to assist in the delivery of both strategic and operational projects in support of organisational objectives.
As an integral member of our team, you’ll play a key role in guiding the Bank’s people strategies and leading implementation of initiatives in the business.
To succeed in this role, you’ll be a personable team player with a sound moral compass and demonstrable track record of producing high quality results. In line with this, you’ll have:
- Comprehensive emotional intelligence and resilience, with the ability to drive change and adapt with agility
- Experience developing strategic plans and bringing them to life through practical implementation.
- Broad expertise across a variety of HR disciplines and familiarity working with confidential/sensitive HR information and critical business processes
- Strong knowledge of the New Zealand Employment Relations framework and legislation
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including decision making, influencing, negotiation, facilitating and coaching
- An aptitude for building and maintaining sustainable working relationships with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A positive mind-set with the talent to thrive in ambiguity and a practical, humanistic approach to solving problems and delivering solutions
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…apply now!
Applications close: 5pm Wednesday 5th June 2019