TSB Bank Limited - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Who are you?
We’re seeking a proactive, customer focused technical expert to join our innovative and highly skilled Marketing team, as Head of Digital. In this role, reporting directly to the General Manager Marketing and Customer Experience, you’ll lead the bank’s digital marketing strategy to enable exceptional customer experiences through our digital channels.
You’ll work closely with our Head of Brand and other key stakeholders, to maximise conversion and create intuitive customer experiences. Taking ownership of our online platform, you’ll ensure that it is fit for purpose, future proof and integrates seamlessly with our systems.
This is an exciting, challenging New Plymouth based opportunity so if you’re interested, but you live outside of the region, we’ll even help you make the move - providing a relocation package for the right candidate.
Primarily, you’ll develop and guide digital initiatives including online, social, SEO, UX, conversion and functionality, leveraging technology to deliver on key objectives and ensure best in class service, whilst also providing key insights through behavioural data analysis.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 10+ years’ experience in Digital Strategy and leading a digital team
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital or related discipline
- Strong business acumen alongside data and analytical expertise
- Highly engaging and have the ability to build relationships quickly
- A collaborative, cross functional working style and adaptive, team approach
- Proficient communications and comprehensive relationship management skills
- Effective management of third-party agencies, customer relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Proven experience in a large corporate or banking industry would be beneficial
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
Our commitment to our people has also been recognised by the HR Institute of New Zealand, after taking home the Workplace Engagement Programme of the Year award in 2017.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!
Applications close 22nd June 2019