Briscoe Group - Central Auckland - Auckland
- The opportunity to work for iconic NZ company
- A work environment that is fast-paced and customer focused
- Be an inspirational leader and motivator
Briscoe Group is an iconic NZ company, which encompasses Briscoes, Rebel Sport and Living and Giving. With 84 stores nationwide, Briscoe Group is well known throughout the country for supplying quality and competitively priced homeware and sporting goods to the New Zealand market.
Based at the Group’s Contact Centre in Morningside, a vacancy currently exists for a Contact Centre Manager. Exceptional customer service and leadership skills are a MUST in this role along with the ability to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment. We need someone who is great at engaging, encouraging and motivating a team to achieve success plus you have the opportunity to demonstrate your ability drive change.
Some of the skills required:
- To be driven and motivated to achieve – you will be the kind of person who is goal focused and has direction!
- Tech savvy and able to understand and implement new technology
- Previous experience in team leadership, preferably in a retail environment
- Analytical and able to problem solve
- The ability to cope well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks, effective time management, a high level of accuracy
The role exists to:
- Build a contact strategic plan to ensure that the centre direction meets the wider business customer service needs.
- Ensure that appropriate staffing levels are in place to meet customer demand, service and productivity targets are being met.
- Lead the contact centre team and ensure that daily service level targets are met across all comms channels.
- Coach and develop individual staff members to ensure they constantly meet their individual performance requirements.
- Direct the training priorities within the centre and ensure that all staff are competent at all tasks.
- Ensure all processes remain fit for purpose and make recommendations on improvements where required.
- Maximize the utility of current technology tools and deliver business cases for new tools where shortfalls are identified.
Our team is the driving factor behind our success, so we understand the importance of looking after our staff. For the right person we offer full training, incentives and staff product discounts along with plenty of opportunities for career development.
If your skills and experience fit the bill and you would love to join the Briscoe Group team then please apply now!
If you have any questions about this role please contact Rebecca Fisher- Talent and Recruitment Specialist on email@example.com
Applications close: 9 June 2019
Briscoe Group is and Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud supporter of Cure Kids
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality