Briscoe Group - South Auckland - Auckland
- Senior Storepeople required
- Competitive wages $24 p/h
- A work environment that is fun, fast-paced and customer focused
Briscoe Group is an iconic NZ company, which encompasses Briscoes, Rebel Sport and Living and Giving. With 84 stores nationwide, Briscoe Group is well known throughout the country for supplying quality and competitively priced homeware and sporting goods to the New Zealand market.
Based at the Briscoe Group Distribution Centre in Wiri site we have vacancies for experienced, reliable and dedicated storepeople. This is a busy and physical role so the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment is a must. We need someone who wants to get stuck in and make this role their own!
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing and dispatching inwards and outwards goods
- Supervising and leading team mates
- Maintaining accurate inventory records
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and correct
- Ensuring that your workplace is tidy, clean and well organized.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy workplace
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Significant Stockroom experience
- A full (clean) drivers licence.
- Hold a current forklift licence (F endorsement NOT mandatory)
- A workplace Health and Safety focus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- To be driven and motivated to achieve
- To be physically fit
- A can-do / will-do attitude
Our team is the driving factor behind our success, so we understand the importance of looking after our staff. For the right person we offer the opportunity to work with a great team of people in a fast paced and exciting environment, staff product discounts and plenty of opportunities for career development. If this sounds like you, please submit your application online including your experience and skills.
If your skills and experience fit the bill and you would love to join the Briscoe Group team then apply now
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Fisher on email@example.com
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud supporter of Cure Kids.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Please note all successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal history check and to do a pre-employment drug screen.
Applications close 22 Jun 2019