Hydraulink Hose Solutions - Wellington City - Wellington
Working for Hydraulink
As you can see from the video below this is not just a routine job we are advertising.
One minute you be could be trouble shooting an hydraulic hose & fitting problem on heavy plant machinery down at the Port, the next you could be doing the same with a roading team, a haulage company or even in a factory environment. You could also be playing back up to fleet service or resident engineers. Loads of variety with no time to get bored!
And it's a great career opportunity as well!
What you get
All of the technical, sales and customer service training you might need.
- You'll be out on the road in a mobile workshop with heaps of autonomy and loads of variety.
- No two days are the same. As we said, no time to get bored!
- A great commission scheme to reward your extra effort.
- Ultimately an opportunity to own your own business if that is a path you want to follow.
What we get
In an ideal world you will have been in a similar type of role in a similar type of industry.
That's the ideal!
However if that is not a box you can tick, we do need you to have:
- A sound knowledge of plant and equipment and how to repair and replace faulty mechanical and fluid conveying components.
- You could be a fitter/turner by trade or have completed some sort of mechanical or automotive certification.
- You could even be someone who is not formally qualified but can demonstrate genuine mechanical aptitude.
- You are also not afraid to stretch yourself to develope your sales and people skills.
And finally, at heart you will also have a passion for providing exceptional customer service, have an eye for detail and have strong time management capabilities.
We need you to deliver an outstanding hydraulic breakdown and repair service to our customers.
Simple as that!
Applicants for this position MUST HAVE NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit as well as a current driver licence. A pre-employment medical, including drug screen, will be part of the recruitment process.
Applications close 21 Jun 2019