HR Connect - Tauranga - Bay of Plenty
Zero Fire is an exciting, fast growing company, which has recently become the largest installation company for commercial and residential fire protection systems in the Waikato and with growing presence in Auckland and the Bay of Plenty. We offer whole package services to our clients, from in-house design to project management and system installation, which makes us a unique player in the industry. This means we can offer you diversity in your role. We are a supportive and accepting team, who take pride in our strong work ethic and continuous improvement approach. We pride ourselves on delivering quality services and we value our staff.
In this role you will be responsible for designing fire systems with AutoCad and Revit for sprinklers, alarms and passive systems. You will produce 3D and 2D fire design drawings; undertake hydraulic calculations for sprinkler design; and complete design parameters including NZFS approval. In addition you will be required to manage projects including undertaking project tendering and pricing documentation.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- have significant expereince in the design or sprinkler, alarm and passive fire protection systems;
- possess a sound knowledge of New Zealand fire standards and requirement;
- have expereince of assisting with tender documentation and pricing;
- have project management experience;
- have well devleoped communication and organisational skills;
- have team leadership skills
- competitive salary (based on experience and knowledge)
- a day off on your birthday
- in-house mentoring and training
- A supportive, family friendly environment
- A great team to work with
If you are keen to learn and grow, then we would like to hear from you. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity. Apply today!