Radius Care - Central Auckland - Auckland
Ecommerce Sales Support and Customer Service
Part-Time position, 4 hours per day, Monday - Friday.
About the Radius Shop
The Radius Shop was created to provide elderly people with the equipment and support they need to remain independent in their own homes. It operates from the Radius Care Support Office in Parnell with a dedicated showroom in Mt Wellington. Our sales are currently restricted to online only; however, we plan to expand our sales channels in the future.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to support the Radius Shop team in the role of Ecommerce Sales Support and Customer Service. The successful candidate will preferably have experience in Retail/ Sales, customer service as well as having a high competency in computer literacy. Experience using Shopify or a similar ecommerce platform will be a bonus.
- Processing orders made online
- Taking calls from customers and enquirers, assisting them through the online shopping process
- Tracking and following up orders through to completion
- After sales customer service including collecting testimonials or managing returns
- Making small edits to digital and physical promotional material as instructed by the Shop Manager
- Assisting with promotional item dispatch to Radius Care facilities
What we'll offer you in return:
- Supportive team environment
- Access to our staff benefits scheme
- Great office location
- Flexible hours
- Professional development. Be part of an exciting opportunity as the shop grows!