Heritage Lifecare BPA Limited - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Telford Lifecare is a 53 bed Rest Home and Hospital aged care facility located in New Plymouth. Telford is part of the Heritage Lifecare family, where we pride ourselves on creating a better every day for our residents.
We are currently looking for a Caregiver to join our team on a full time basis.
Applicants must have the following:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience
- Be able to work independently while being part of a team,
- Be hoist and manual competent
- Have a current First Aid Certificate
- A fun-loving personality with a positive attitude
- High energy, enthusiasm and a team player
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Must be available for all shifts (AM, PM, Night and Weekends)
- Understanding the needs of our elderly residents and delivering service excellence
- Must have a good understanding of the English language both written and verbal and have computer skills
- Eligibility to work in NZ
We are looking for someone who is a great team player; with a can do attitude is passionate about working with the elderly, making them feel at home. If you are willing to learn and adapt in a busy changing industry, then we want to hear from you.
Are you keen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please provide a CV, covering letter and completed application form.
Applications will be reviewed as they come in and interviews may be held before the closing date of this advert, so please, if you are really interested get your application in as soon as possible to increase your chances.
Please note: to be eligible for this position you must have a legal right to work in New Zealand and be prepared to undergo a police vetting procedure.