Motive Group - Wellington City - Wellington
Salary/Wages: $50,000 to $60,000 per annum
The cool story about you.
You know revenue management, but you want to learn more. You are stuck and can’t move up. You might want to work from home a few days a week – or all the time. You love the challenge of being part of something growing fast. You understand corporate…but don’t want to be corporate. You want to learn and grow, and love seeing business owners succeed. You like an adventure…but with a stable pay cheque.
Rooms Online is the future of small and medium commercial accommodation provider revenue support. We provide total revenue management services for Australasian Hotels, Motels and any other commercial accommodation. We believe a great career is a balance of feeling challenged, motivated and always learning. www.roomsonline.nz for a taste.
This flexible position maintains the dynamic pricing management and all clients Online profile plans. The position recommends pricing and positioning of their client family cluster properties. In addition, the position oversees the inventory management system to verify appropriateness of agreed upon selling strategies for their client family cluster.
• Provide revenue management functional expertise to clients.
• Analyse market information and evaluate results to choose the best solutions for each client.
• Build and maintains strong relationships with each client in the cluster.
• Ensure revenue strategies conform to client philosophies and initiatives.
• Ensure that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated, implemented and modified as market conditions fluctuate.
• Achieve and exceed goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
• Demonstrate knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
• Explore opportunities that drive profit, create value for clients, and encourage innovation.
• Challenge clients’ existing processes/systems/products to make improvements.
• Check distribution channels for client positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning.
• Provide recommendations to improve effectiveness of revenue management processes.
• Act as a liaison, when necessary, between clients and third parties and support as required.
• Develop and manages internal key stakeholder relationships in a proactive manner.
• 3 years experience in hotel revenue management or related professional area.
• Fluent English, both written and spoken, is essential.
• Strong knowledge of PMS’, Channel Managers, Online Travel Agent Extranets.
Rooms Online is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Rooms Online does not discriminate on the basis of disability, or any other basis.
Apply online with CV and cover letter. We are waiting to hear from you!
Check us out at www.roomsonline.nz
Applications close 20 Jun 2019