Odyssey - Whangarei - Northland
Odyssey supports people to change their lives through the delivery of high quality, comprehensive community and residential services for people experiencing mental health issues and/or an addiction to alcohol, others drugs or gambling.
This Co-Existing Disorders Programme in Whangarei conducts a unique modified residential based Therapeutic Community, and we now seeking a skilled and caring part time Support Worker to work primarily in the weekend.
The ideal applicants will have:
- Minimum qualification required is a Level 4 Certificate in Health or related field
- A willingness to embrace the Therapeutic Community (TC) model
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in the AOD/mental health field
- Commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi
- A full NZ Driver's Licence
This is a part-time permanent position and involves 16 rostered hours including some evening work. Maturity, reliability, honesty and common sense are essential.
Odyssey is an equal opportunity employer and a smoke free organisation. Please note that Police and MSD clearance checks will be required for this role.
All applicants should include a CV, cover letter and complete the online application form. For all enquiries please contact Jared Johanson, HR Advisor on 09 2815653.
Closing date: Tuesday 4th June 2019 @ 4:00 p.m.
Applications close 04 Jun 2019