The Co-operative Bank - North Shore - Auckland
About the company
The Co-operative Bank is a different kind of bank. We’re here to change banking for good.
Since 1928, our customers have been at the heart of everything we do, and we’re focused on helping New Zealander’s get ahead financially.
Whether it’s help from one of our friendly teams, or a seamless experience with one of our digital solutions, we’ve got our customers covered. To top it off, we’re the only bank in New Zealand that shares its profits with its customers. It’s all part of the co-operative difference.
Here, no two days are the same. Our people are empowered to innovate, share ideas and let our skills take us in unexpected and exciting directions. But most importantly, we can be ourselves at work, we have fun, but still get things done.
About the role
A Branch Manager at the Co-operative Bank will be a great hands-on all-rounder, balancing the competing priorities of compliance management, sales and people leadership.
You’ll develop strong relationships with customers and networks within the local community to achieve sustainable business growth. You will lead by motivating and developing your team to deliver an outstanding customer experience that adds value every time.
Because The Co-operative Bank is owned by our customers, everything we do, every day, is for their benefit.
- Contribute to the growth of the Bank through sales outcomes, balance sheet growth and customer growth
- Own the branch team based sales targets over a variety of measures
- Manage the home lending and personal lending pipeline within the branch
- Ensure that good judgement is applied to all lending decisions made within the Branch
- Develop and shape customer experience within the branch
- Form and manage mutually beneficial relationships within the local community.
Skills and experience
- 5+ years’ experience in financial services,
- 5+ years’ experience in sales, service and compliance management.
- Recent experience in a sales leadership role is desired.
Our workplace is one where we bring our experiences, background and perspectives together to collaborate and achieve great things, rocking the banking world as we go. We’re ready. Are you?
Applications close 06 Jun 2019