TSB Bank Limited - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Who are you?
We’re on the lookout for a proactive, solutions-orientated professional to join our credit solutions team as a credit solutions specialist. The role focuses on situations that can be challenging so the ability to be empathic, but firm is a continual balancing act.
This 12-month fixed term contract you’ll work closely with the Credit Solutions Manager where you will be required to have a sound understanding of credit solutions (credit control), processes and associated legislation. At TSB supporting good customer outcomes is at the heart of who we are, and the credit solutions world is no different.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have:
- The ability to relate to a variety of backgrounds can be calm under pressure, are fair and pragmatic and can develop individual strategies to assist customers
- 5+ years in banking or financial services
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstration of high level of resilience
- Previous experience in a Credit Control role. An understanding of relevant legislation (e.g. Property Law Act, Personal Property Security Act, Credit Repossessions Act, CCCFA).
- A Certificate in Credit Administration (Level 3) or similar would be an advantage.
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
Our commitment to our people has also been recognised by the HR Institute of New Zealand, after taking home the Workplace Engagement Programme of the Year award in 2017.
So, if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!
Applications close: Monday, 3rd June 2019