Enliven - Palmerston North - Manawatu
Willard Home, Palmerston North
- 13.5 hours per week
- Full training provided
Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives. All our homes embrace an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
Willard is home to residents who require rest home and hospital level care.
As a Cleaner / Laundry Worker, you will:
- Provide quality cleaning and laundry services
- Understand and follow infection control procedures
- Help residents to maintain their individuality by helping them to do their own cleaning and laundry, if they wish.
- Identify and put aside any linen or clothing that needs mending
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Availability to work weekend shifts
- Willingness to gain qualifications (National Certificate in Cleaning and Care Taking level 2 – 3)
- Effective communication skills
- High standard of personal hygiene and appearance
How to apply
To apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Christine Tester, Brightwater Manager on 06 356 4190
As a community health care provider, all our sites are smoke free.
Applications close 4 June 2019