HR Connect - Tauranga - Bay of Plenty
Zero Fire is an exciting, fast growing company, which has recently become the largest installation company for commercial and residential fire protection systems in the Waikato and with growing presence in Auckland and the Bay of Plenty. We offer whole package services to our clients, from in-house design to project management and system installation, which makes us a unique player in the industry. This means we can offer you diversity in your role. We are a supportive and accepting team, who take pride in our strong work ethic and continuous improvement approach. We pride ourselves on delivering quality services and we value our staff.
Will involve the installation of sprinklers in both commercial and residential buildings. Ensuring that the highest standards of professionalism are maintained and delivering a high level of service to our customers on all installation related matters. In addition you will not only work hands on, but also be the senior fitter on a project and lead a small team. The hours of work are 7.00am – 4.30pm, 5 days a week (45 hour week).
You will be:
- a motivated team player with an excellent work ethic, communication skills and attention to detail.
- able to understand technical drawings and have ideally some sprinkler design experience
- experienced in all facets of sprinkler installation with 8+ years industry experience
- able to lead and motivate a team of Fitters on a project
- certified in fire protection work
- someone with an uncompromising attitude to health & safety and unwavering quality focus
- competitive wage rates (based on experience and knowledge)
- a day off on your birthday
- in-house mentoring and training
- A supportive, family friendly environment
- A great team to work with
If you are keen to learn and grow, then we would like to hear from you. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity. Apply today!