Hydraulink Hose Solutions - Central Auckland - Auckland
It’s all about designing, installing and servicing customised lubrication systems, often in challenging industrial environments such as mines, quarries and ports throughout New Zealand. We also want you to forge profitable relationships with potential new customers in your territory. We provide our customers with work anywhere & anytime, if its scheduled, therefore from time to time you could be working outside of normal hours work.
You will need:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in Automated Lubrication systems
- A tertiary qualification in an appropriate and relevant discipline such as mechanical engineering would be an advantage
- Capacity to trouble shoot lubrication and hydraulic type systems and related mechanical engineering problems effectively
- Be able to work autonomously, but have a great team spirit
- The ability to secure new customers through your day to day contact with potential clients in the field
- An adaptable, high energy, self -managing approach
- A strong work ethic; be proud of your workmanship and committed to providing top class professional service
- A strong desire to be successful in whatever you do and to grow with us.
- Provide you with all the process, product, H&S and customer relationship training you will need to be successful
- Support you with ongoing technical training, sales & marketing materials and infield customer development
- Provide a fully set up vehicle and a good wage including commission.
Hydraulink is 100% Kiwi owned and proud of it! With a really strong brand and a great team driven to succeed we are also very proud to be going against the grain. Operating on both sides of the Tasman, the challenges are exciting and there is never a dull moment. In the last few years we have expanded beyond our core hydraulic business into industrial hose, oil and lubrication products, as well as automated lubrication and fire suppression systems.
And we are so busy we need another mobile Technician to join our Lubrication team ASAP. With health and safety a key concern for employers Hydraulink provides defensive systems for large fixed or mobile plant designed to protect the equipment and the environment. You are literally keeping businesses productive.
Applicants must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Permit as well as a current driver's licence. A pre-employment medical (including drug & alcohol screen) & criminal record check is part of our recruitment process.