HR Connect - Tauranga - Bay of Plenty
- Do you want to work for an established New Zealand Company?
- Do you have previous warehouse experience?
- Do you have previous G Coding experience?
Newline is a well-established New Zealand owned and operated company with over 30 years’ experience in manufacturing and distributing showers.
Based in Greerton and reporting to the Production and Distribution Manager, Newline now require an enthusiastic, energetic person to join their warehouse team. Your primary responsibility will be to pick/pack shower products as well as some manufacturing work. As such you will be responsible for moulding wall liners, glass gluing, extrusion cutting and joinery, ABS liner forming, measuring and cutting. Hours of work are 7am – 5pm Monday - Friday
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have experience in G Coding
- Have a forklift licence (preferably F endorsed)
- Have had practical experience in warehouse and manufacturing work
- Have good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Be able to work in a team
- Have EXCELLENT attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Be proactive and able to build strong relationships both internally and externally
This is a great opportunity to work for an established company in sought after Tauranga. If you are a person who embraces new opportunities and has a determination to succeed in the work place then we want to hear from you!
Please apply online with CV/Cover Letter today! Applicants will be screened as soon as the application is received.