Enliven - Palmerston North - Manawatu
Brightwater Home, Palmerston North
Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives. All our homes embrace an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
Brightwater is home to residents who require rest home, hospital and dementia level care.
As a Kitchen Hand, you will:
- Prepare and cook morning and afternoon tea
- Assist the Food Services Team Leader to cook tasty and nutritious meals for lunch and dinner
- Clear tables when all residents have finished eating
- Ensure meals are served at the appropriate size and temperature
- Maintain daily food and fridge temperature checks
- Work weekends and evenings
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good communication
- High standards of personal hygiene and appearance
- Experience working in a kitchen (preferred)
How to apply
To apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Christine Tester, Brightwater Manager on 06 356 4190
As a community health care provider, all our sites are smoke free.
Applications close 4 June 2019