Enliven - Palmerston North - Manawatu
Brightwater Home, Palmerston North
- 22 hours per fortnight
- Full training provided
Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives. All our homes embrace an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
Brightwater is home to residents who require rest home, hospital and dementia level care.
As a cleaner, you will:
- Provide quality cleaning services
- Understand and follow infection control procedures
- Help residents to maintain their individuality by helping them to do their own cleaning practices, if they wish.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Willingness to gain qualifications (National Certificate in Cleaning and Care Taking level 2 – 3)
- Effective communication skills
- High standard of personal hygiene and appearance
How to apply
To apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Christine Tester, Brightwater Manager on 06 356 4190
As a community health care provider, all our sites are smoke free.
Applications close 4 June 2019