- Hastings - Hawkes Bay
We are Heritage
At Heritage Lifecare, we provide residential aged care services and facilities throughout New Zealand. As a trusted aged care provider, our successful growth has stemmed from the ability to nurture and grow environments that feel like home – promoting inclusion, interaction and strong community values. Respecting individuals, both residents and staff, is the foundation stone on which Heritage Lifecare has been built.
Why work anywhere else
Colwyn House Lifecare is a 69-bed dementia and specialised hospital facility situated in Mahora, Hastings. The sunny Hawkes Bay region has stunning scenery, beaches, walkways, wineries and a warm climate. Have a great pace of life, with a short commute, affordable housing in welcoming communities, and many great amenities - including schools and recreational facilities. Why would you want to work anywhere else?
The maintenance coordinator is responsible for helping our residents at Colwyn House Lifecare enjoy a better everyday. We only want the best for our clients and are seeking a caring, empathetic professional. This is an opportunity to work in an environment where career pathways and positive work ethics are important.
Applicants are required to:
- Have experience with general maintenance, basic repairs, painting and decorating.
- Be motivated with the ability to demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills.
- Be physically fit, organised and be able to coordinate own work schedule and complete tasks without supervision.
- Have good communication skills with the ability to work with others in a team environment and liaise with external suppliers.
- Have a full clean driver’s licence.
- Excellent time management skills.
If you want to work for one of New Zealand’s largest and most progressive aged care employers, we would like to hear from you.
We review applications once received. Hence, interviews could take place before the closing date of this advertisement. If this role appeals to you, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible to increase your chance of an interview.
Please note: to be eligible for this position you must have a legal right to work in New Zealand and be prepared to undergo a police vetting procedure.
Applications close 19 Jun 2019