Dunedin Casino - Dunedin City - Otago
Do you want to work in a vibrant, fun working environment with great people?
We are looking for a Customer Service professional to join our team with a passion for delivering the highest quality service to our clients.
You will be responsible for hosting and delivering the Casino’s products to the highest standards, assisting execution of our marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives and ensuring our strict Host Responsibility procedures are met within our Electronic Gaming Machines area.
To be selected for this role you must:
- Be available to work rostered day & night shifts up until 4am including public holidays and weekends
- Have competent computer skills
- Be able to work as part of a small team
- Hold a full driver licence (class 1 motor car) and competency driving a passenger van
- Feel confident talking on a microphone
Skills and experience required:
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientated and the ability to adapt /respond to people of all ages and backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
Apply on-line now
Applicants must be at least 20 years of age and will need to currently be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident (or Australian Citizen / Resident)