Naki Labour Hire Ltd - Christchurch City - Canterbury
We are currently is seeking motivated and hard working labourers for commercial work and residential remediation work in Christchurch. Ideally you will have a proven work record and have your own PPE. You need to be physically fit and free from ongoing or historical injuries. If you're afraid of hard work, you need not apply.
Type of work includes:
- Site clean ups
- Demolition and loading skips
- Assisting scaffolders with loading and unloading
- Breaking up foundations using jack hammers
- Digging and clearing soil around site foundations
- Jacking and packing house foundations
- Concrete pours and clean up
- Assisting tradesman - basic hand tools required
- Construction work - sweeping and tidying of the site
To successfully apply for this role you will need:
To be able to use hand & power tools
Two Work References
Great Work Ethic
Good Personal Presentation
Health and Safety Awareness
Be Physically Fit
Be Drug Free
Candidate must have a minimum of Restricted Licence and their own transport as well as be able to pass a drug test.
If this sounds like you please apply now by sending your CV with colour copies of your licence or tickets.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.