Totally Tourism - Queenstown - Otago
Do you love working in a fast past and dynamic environment? Have you got previous sales and customer service experience? We have the role for you!
This fast paced position will include helping customers board our helicopters, driving customers to the heli pad, making bookings at our front desk, managing telephones, and emails and ensuring all of our passengers receive top service.
The key accountabilities and responsibilities for the position include:
- A friendly, tolerant and mature personality with a superb phone manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience in cash handling and/or banking is preferred.
- High standard of safety and professionalism while on duty.
- Full New Zealand Driver’s License is essential.
- Logistical and problem solving abilities.
- Cope well under stress while maintaining an organized workplace.
- Must be flexible and if necessary able to work 30 – 50 hrs per week.
- Previous experience and knowledge in the day to day procedures of a helicopter base is a distinct advantage.
We can offer the perks of joining a large tourism organisation and competitive pay.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in the tourism industry, we would love to hear from you.
For further information, please email Kate Winikerei at email@example.com.