Yealands Wine Group - Blenheim - Nelson/Marlborough
Located in the Awatere Valley, Yealands Family Wines are proud of our vineyards and quality wine production. Our estate is approximately 1000 hectares of vine, wetlands, native shrubs and flaxes and continues to grow with further land development. As we expand our vineyard operations, we are looking to increase our dedicated team of vineyard operators. Offering a working day as varied and diverse as our scenery.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- Experience in a similar role
- Reliable and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Have strong initiative and self-motivated
- Ability to work and perform under pressure
- A great attitude - positivity, good sense of humour, and being a team player is essential
- A high level of physical fitness, and the ability to work long or varied hours as required
- Have a dedicated and strong attitude towards health and safety
What we can offer you in return:
- A competitive hourly rate depending on experience & a monthly wine allowance!
- We’re a friendly, fun and social team but always professional with strong ethics
- The chance to work for the world leader in sustainable wine production, we are 100% committed to sustainability and producing world class wines and we are growing the team to deliver that
- Free transport to and from our stunning Seddon based winery
- A growing workplace that will offer career development
- Free Southern Cross health insurance after six months of employment
Yealands workplace operates a drug free workplace so all successful applicants will be subject to a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience, can legally work in New Zealand and are looking to join a passionate team we would love to hear from you.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter now or for more information chat call Dave Collingwood, Seaview Assistant Vineyard Manager on 027 220 3905.