Heritage Lifecare Limited - Wellington City - Wellington
Heritage Lifecare Group is a nationwide Aged Care Provider with facilities across New Zealand catering for all stages of aged care needs. Due to considerable ongoing growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced accounts receivable administrator with impeccable attention to detail to join our busy and focused team. This is a full-time role is based in our brand new office in Johnsonville.
We believe in supporting each other and working as a team towards a common goal and are looking for someone likeminded. We don’t expect you to know everything but we do expect you to show initiative, ask questions and be solution focused.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- A proven background in Accounts Receivable including an understanding of the month end reporting cycle
- Ability to work as part of a team but also to self-manage as/when required
- Ability to prioritise work load to ensure all deadlines are achieved
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong IT literacy, including accounting packages and Excel (experience with TechOne is highly desirable)
- Experience in the Aged-care industry is beneficial, but not essential
- Honesty, integrity, confidentiality
- A positive, can-do attitude
If you don’t shy away from a challenge, like working collaboratively, work well under pressure, have a glass half full mentality, and are prepared to roll up your sleeves to make things happen no matter how challenging or exciting they may be, we want to hear from you. Please provide a CV, covering letter outlining your suitability for the role and application form.
Applications will be reviewed as they come in and interviews may be held before the closing date of this advert, so please get your application in as fast as possible to increase your chances.
Please note: to be eligible for this position you must have a legal right to work in New Zealand and be prepared to undergo a police vetting procedure.
Applications close 19 Jun 2019